Friday, April 15, 2011

Finals

Crosses carved by pilgrims traveling to the Holy Land
Church of the Holy Sepulcher


Finals...
are done!

Now isn't that exciting?
I actually didn't mind studying for finals this time around...
In fact, I think I might have enjoyed it.

It was fun to put together everything that we have learned
and see how it all connected back together.

I think after taking my tests these past two days,
I really realized how much I have learned these past 4 months.

I have had some incredible experiences,
some inspired teachers,
and some pretty amazing friends.

Now I get to focus my last week here on the last week of the Saviors life.
Just in time for Easter.
What a blessing.

1 comment:

Da Bergs said...

I was telling your mom yesterday that I feel inspired to ask you to put together a slide show and share what you have learned with our institute class when you get home!!! :)

I can't wait!!! LOVE YOU! Miss you! AND, SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! You have had such wonderful experiences!!! Now, you get to share them!!!♥