Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm still working on it


blahh blahh blahhhh
Excuses. I have none.
I'm just living life at the JC.
Not blogging.
Sorry about that.
I really don't want to neglect you biggest fans.
But a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do.
&& right now that is...
spend as much time off my computer
&& in the city.

I will get back to you soon.
I promise.

But to hold you over until then I thought I would clue you in on one or two things that have been happening.

First off.
FINALS ARE DONE!
thank heavens.

Second off.
Galilee in 3 days?
What?

Third off.
I gave blood in the holy land!
I love donating blood.
Its an odd obsession that I have.




Fourth off.
We have started our New Testament studies and I already LOVE it.


Fifth off.
I come home next month.
Not too excited about that one.

Sixth off.
We got to go on a quick little field trip to the kotel tunnels.




Seventh off.
I have cool friends.





Eighth off.
I'm just enjoying the Old City.
Love of my life.




1 comment:

Da Bergs said...

I am loving all of your pics!!!
signed...
one of your biggest fans! :)