Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Zoe (:



I am so sad that I'm missing Zoe's 19th Birthday!
But since I'll be in Galilee on her birthday, I thought I would schedule a little blog post to air on her birthday.

Here are 19 things that I LOVE about Zoe Corinne Clement

1. She has an incredible sense of humor
2. She is passionate about life
3. She knows how to party ;)
4. She is absolutely gorgeous (& models for me constantly)
5. She is very creative
6. She works hard in school
7. She knows what she wants and goes for it
8. She makes great enchiladas
9. She knows how to make me laugh whenever I need it
10. She is a great friend and a great listener
11. She is always willing to try something new
12. She is strong in the gospel and loves the Lord
13. She has great taste in music
14. She has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know
15. She is outgoing and loves making new friends
16. She is her own person
17. She would do anything to help her family or friends in need
18. She is great at sports
19. She dreams big, and knows she can reach those dreams.

I hope you have the best birthday!
You deserve it...
I miss you baby girl!






No comments: