Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bitter Sweet




Today has been bitter sweet... but mostly bitter.
We had our Old Testament final today.
Which means... no more class with Brother Muhlestein.

Taking Old Testament from Brother Muhlestein has made this trip so much more amazing than I could have imagined it would be.
I have absolutely loved every minuet of it.
He has helped me to fall in love with the scriptures.
Thank you SO much Brother Muhlestein.
I don't think I could ever put into words how you have helped me this semester.


"The spirit wants to talk to you far more often then you are listening. Every time you have a thought or impulse to do something good, act on it, because all good things come from God. You will find that you have been acting on spiritual promptings and you will become more familiar with revelation.
-Brother Muhlestein
Muhlestein Dream Forever.

1 comment:

Da Bergs said...

Love that quote on revelations! A great teacher makes all the difference! :)