A good friend of mine once told me that she liked reading my blog because I have a perfect life. I really hope that I don't come off that way all the time. My life is far from perfect, but I don't tend to share that part of my life here on this blog. I always seem to share the best parts of my life, because that's the part of me that feels worth sharing. In light of all that, I decided that today I want to share what makes me... incredibly awkward.
- Today I tripped UP the stairs on the way to school. Don't worry... I was only in a skirt.
- I got a giant pimple right between my eyes. I call it my third eye.
- I spilled mac and cheese on my freshly washed and ironed skirt just before leaving school today.
- I cried three times while watching the Hunger Games.
- I hum/sing when I can't think of something to say.
- I told a boy (on a first date) that my friends thought he was taking me to the woods to kill me.
- If you asked me to paint your nails, I'd get more of it on your fingers than on your actual nail.
- I've watched Moulin Rouge about 3456 times this semester.
- I have a shaker of white cheddar popcorn topping on my nightstand right now.
- Yesterday, I bought two packages of Reese's peanut butter cups... for myself.
- I'm the mail key nazi in my apartment.
I'm going to stop there before I get too carried away. Now for a stream of incredibly embarrassing photo booth shots from over the years...