Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What Makes Me

A good friend of mine once told me that she liked reading my blog because I have a perfect life. I really hope that I don't come off that way all the time. My life is far from perfect, but I don't tend to share that part of my life here on this blog. I always seem to share the best parts of my life, because that's the part of me that feels worth sharing.  In light of all that, I decided that today I want to share what makes me... incredibly awkward. 


  • Today I tripped UP the stairs on the way to school. Don't worry... I was only in a skirt. 
  • I got a giant pimple right between my eyes. I call it my third eye. 
  • I spilled mac and cheese on my freshly washed and ironed skirt just before leaving school today. 
  • I cried three times while watching the Hunger Games. 
  • I hum/sing when I can't think of something to say.
  • I told a boy (on a first date) that my friends thought he was taking me to the woods to kill me. 
  • If you asked me to paint your nails, I'd get more of it on your fingers than on your actual nail.  
  • I've watched Moulin Rouge about 3456 times this semester. 
  • I have a shaker of white cheddar popcorn topping on my nightstand right now.
  • Yesterday, I bought two packages of Reese's peanut butter cups... for myself.
  • I'm the mail key nazi in my apartment. 

I'm going to stop there before I get too carried away. Now for a stream of incredibly embarrassing photo booth shots from over the years... 


























8 comments:

anna said...

Fellow mail key nazi right here!

Kaile said...

I love Kaitlin O'Connor.

Elsha said...

love the pictures and your glasses! xo

Farryn said...

All time best post ever!

lovers letters said...

haha i love this post, and i love that you came up with things that don't go so well at times because of your friend! i just found your blog and you are darling. i can tell we would be friends. love your blog! feel free to stop by! xo

Mrs. Bowden said...

Yep, definitely perfect.

Anonymous said...

okay seriously.. you are the cutest girl! i want/need your hair now.

and that pimple between the nose....

hahahahaha, loove.

Kaitlin O'Connor said...

thanks guys :) you make me feel better about being a complete weirdo