Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What Makes Me

A good friend of mine once told me that she liked reading my blog because I have a perfect life. I really hope that I don't come off that way all the time. My life is far from perfect, but I don't tend to share that part of my life here on this blog. I always seem to share the best parts of my life, because that's the part of me that feels worth sharing.  In light of all that, I decided that today I want to share what makes me... incredibly awkward. 


  • Today I tripped UP the stairs on the way to school. Don't worry... I was only in a skirt. 
  • I got a giant pimple right between my eyes. I call it my third eye. 
  • I spilled mac and cheese on my freshly washed and ironed skirt just before leaving school today. 
  • I cried three times while watching the Hunger Games. 
  • I hum/sing when I can't think of something to say.
  • I told a boy (on a first date) that my friends thought he was taking me to the woods to kill me. 
  • If you asked me to paint your nails, I'd get more of it on your fingers than on your actual nail.  
  • I've watched Moulin Rouge about 3456 times this semester. 
  • I have a shaker of white cheddar popcorn topping on my nightstand right now.
  • Yesterday, I bought two packages of Reese's peanut butter cups... for myself.
  • I'm the mail key nazi in my apartment. 

I'm going to stop there before I get too carried away. Now for a stream of incredibly embarrassing photo booth shots from over the years... 


























8 comments:

anna said...

Fellow mail key nazi right here!

Kaile said...

I love Kaitlin O'Connor.

Elsha.Rae said...

love the pictures and your glasses! xo

Farryn said...

All time best post ever!

lovers letters said...

haha i love this post, and i love that you came up with things that don't go so well at times because of your friend! i just found your blog and you are darling. i can tell we would be friends. love your blog! feel free to stop by! xo

Mrs. Bowden said...

Yep, definitely perfect.

The Bluths said...

okay seriously.. you are the cutest girl! i want/need your hair now.

and that pimple between the nose....

hahahahaha, loove.

Kaitlin Marie Photography said...

thanks guys :) you make me feel better about being a complete weirdo