Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sick Bunny

I have a lot of great things to update about...
But sometimes just getting through the day seems more of a challenge than usual. 
Amongst my two papers and midterm due tomorrow, my mid term today, work and classes in general... I seemed to have caught a deathly illness. You think I'm exaggerating, but my roommates will confirm the fact that last night the feat of walking from the couch to my bed seemed impossible as I rolled on to the floor yelling "just let me die here". 
So while I'm letting my body fix itself up and studying to be a good little college student, I'll leave you with a thought and a melody. 


At the start of this year, I've been reflecting a lot on my trip to Jerusalem. It's been hard for me to leave that behind because it was such an incredible part of my life and I miss it every day. I take comfort in knowing that as great as that experience was for me, I know that great things are coming my way. 

1 comment:

Faith Goimarac said...

Oh Kaitlin! I hope you recover quickly! Trying to study while being sick is the WORST thing ever! I'm so sorry you've been sick. But also, thank you so much for the C.S. Lewis Quote and picture. I may be stealing that for my own blog right before I leave on my mission. :)