Wednesday, March 21, 2012

la la la



It's been a while since I've done a music update. So, today is the day that I change all of that. Here is a list of what I've been listening to lately. What are your recent favorites? What is getting you excited for the new season? 

I personally can't wait for:
 summer. 
trips to ca.
 lovely weddings.
lots of camping trips.
efy. maybe. still haven't heard from them.
a spontaneous trip out of country. what do you say mom?
maybe getting my first tan, I burn.
my friends coming home. 
a fresh new start.
swimming.
flowers.
time. 
life is beautiful isn't it?


kingdom come - the civil wars (couldn't find a youtube link, but its worth the purchase on itunes i promise)

september - the shins (just buy the whole album while you're at it)

summertime sadness & dark paradise - lana del rey 

the ladder - andrew belle 

speechless - morning parade

big black car - gregory alan isakov 

strings - young the giant 

young blood - the young and famous

lake michigan - rouge wave 

no one's gonna love you - band of horses 

rolling in on a burning tire - the dead weather 

lights out, words gone - bombay bicycle club

xoxo

No comments: