Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

It's here! It's here! It's finally here!
Hello spring, it is so nice to have you!
You have brought me such joy already.
I can not wait to see what else you are hiding up your dainty little sleeve.

You brought me to my first trip to the Bean Museum.

IMG_2074 IMG_2069

You brought me to Stacey & Brock's beautiful wedding, complete with some of my favorite people in the world. 

IMG_0900 IMG_0901 IMG_0903 IMG_0909 IMG_0910

You brought me to Heidi's house one fine evening, where we stayed up way too late talking about only the most important things in life. You also brought me German pancakes... well, it was mostly Heidi, but I'll give you some credit too. 

IMG_2079

You brought me a beautiful BIRTHDAY GIRL! Zoe turned twenty, so we had plenty of reason to celebrate. Who knew that a Facebook group would have brought us together so long ago? She's kicked her teen years now and I'm excited to watch her on her many adventures to come. Watch out world. Seriously. 

IMG_2096 zoe

You brought me baby leaves, sunshine, and even shadows! 

spring

You brought me fresh bread. My first time baking it! You could tell I was excited by my multiple instagrams and endless tweets. How very accomplished I am, even if I did burn the top...

bread

& some tough love from Farryn Elizabeth. I just thought this was funny. 

farryn

So HAPPY SPRING everyone. Get ready for plenty more foot pictures. I was really excited to pull out my saltwater sandals again. Suggestions for a new color this year? Brown, Navy, Pink, Red? Get them all? Okay. 

shoes

No comments: