Monday, November 14, 2011

Counting Down The Days

I don't think there is a single person in this town that isn't counting down the days until Thanksgiving Break. Almost a week away!

What are your plans? I'm hanging out with my family and my grandma at the beach house. Nothing sounds better right now than a week at the beach. My Instagram is about to blow up with sea-side photos, I can just feel it. Plus, I just bought a cute new swim suit with my JCrew GIFT CARD! THANK YOU ANDREA! & It should be here any day now. Can't wait to break it in. 

But lately, this is what I have been up to... 
IMG_0544 IMG_0531

Bonfire and the Boy's House. Probably one of my favorite activities. 
Great music, Great people, Great atmosphere. 


IMG_0578

Great minds think alike?
Ashley and I showed up for church today wearing the same tights/shoes. RIP polka dot tights... I hate runs. 

IMG_0572

I love when people get in the Holiday spirit. 

IMG_0560

I had 2 MAJOR Italian tests this past week. So I spent a lot of time studying for that (or not studying) with Anna, my next door neighbor and italian club member (pictured above).

IMG_0573

Anna and I also made a delicious Italian lunch this weekend. 
Baked lemon pasta and Tiramisu (without the coffee)

IMG_0553

I went and saw BYU's "The Elephant Man" with Aimee as my date. Loved it. Super interactive. Interesting ideas. My kind of party. 

IMG_0575

Getting ready for the night game. Yeah it's cold.

IMG_0535

Found the Annie's Mac and Cheese at Target. Stocking up for the apocalypse. 

IMG_0534

We FINISHED our no junk food challenge! It felt SO GOOD! Now sugar doesn't seem all that appealing (except for those brownies I ate and the Hansen's tonight... so amazing. THANK YOU BROTHER AND SISTER HANSEN).

IMG_0571

PROOF: See mom, I run now. Weird huh?
Still sporting my cheer shoes from my freshman year of high school.

IMG_0518

Just a shot of our walkway on my way home.
These kinds of days won't last much longer. 

IMG_0517

I made my mom's chicken noodle soup.
It fed me and my roommates for a week straight. 

IMG_0502

President Monson came to speak at BYU. Such an amazing experience to hear a prophet of God come speak to us students. 
 "When you choose to follow Christ, you choose to be changed."

IMG_0499

Other than that, I've just been spending a lot of time in the library.
Please notice the 3 other students there with me.
The day I took this... I was in the library for over 7 hours. 

So yes. I can't wait for a break.
I can't wait for a run on the beach,
for real mexican food,
to see my funny grandma,
to read books,
and to see my good friend TANNER who came home from his mission while I've been at school! 

I'm prepping my playlist for the drive home.
Any ideas?
xoxo

1 comment:

Farryn said...

ahhh I wish I was going home for thanksgiving! I miss you!