Saturday, October 1, 2011

She's in Love

I can finally believe that fall is here.
I've taken advantage and allowed myself to eat anything pumpkin flavored that I can lay my hands on... its a vegetable right? Okay, so maybe pumpkin cupcakes don't count.
Anyways, I've been enjoying watching the colors change, slowly from the top of the mountain and eventually here in Provo.

My best friend and roommate Jessica is getting married in less than 3 months. She asked me to take her engagements while her fiance is in town. I was so excited, and a little bit nervous, just because I wanted them to be perfect for her. So we drove up the canyon friday around 5:00 and it was perfect. I felt like I was in another world driving up that canyon with the sights and smells. I think I'll have to take some more scenic drives before the leaves are gone.

So here are a couple sneak previews of Jessica and Tyson.
They really love each other.


IMG_6332

IMG_6331

IMG_6427

IMG_6455

IMG_6705

IMG_6709

IMG_6924

IMG_6606

2 comments:

Elder Bretón said...

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. They look absolutely in love.

Jessica said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE. I love these of Jess!!! She's a babe, so they would look good no matter what, but Kate, you make them look wonderful.