Monday, October 31, 2011

Funny Conversations

This semester I have been so lucky to room with my Best Friend Aimee. Every night is like a sleepover. My favorite part about living with Aimee is the funny conversations we have... or more likely, the funny lines she says. 

For example
"No matter how hard you try, everyone turns into their mothers"

Or just now... as I confessed my shoe buying obsession. 
"Shoes are the best things you can buy"
"Your feet never get fat, you can wear them for years, you never have to wash them, and you wear them everyday"

We constantly talk about how we never want to get married because no one else will be as fun to live with... but then go on Pinterest and ooze over all the recipes we will make for our future hubbies. 

We let our room get way too messy and we stay up late watching Gossip Girl and live our lives vicariously through Blair and Serena. We sing Disney songs in the kitchen while Aimee makes food I can't eat. We fight over chores, but they are never real fights, we whine and complain but always keep each other in check. 

Jason Mraz said it best "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend"



4 comments:

Jessica said...

She seems hilarious. I'm so happy for you two.

Jenny said...

You two are adorable. How fun to get to room together!

Da Bergs said...

I can just imagine all the fun... so happy your dream came true!!! :)

Farryn said...

boohoo i wanna be apart of you girls again! :( 8 more weeks and im free!!