Monday, May 2, 2011

Home

I've been a little out of the blogging scene since I've been home.
Partly because I enjoy spending my days watching movies.
But mostly because nothing can really compare to hanging out in the Holy Land.

However, I am really glad to be home.
Since I've been back I have been plenty busy!

First offff.... I got to attend Miss Elizabeth Brambila's (Now Merkley) wedding!
The event was highly anticipated and rightfully so.
It was a beautiful day, she was a beautiful bride, and I loved seeing them so happy.
I'm a sucker for anything lovey dovey and weddings are my thing.

It happened to be that Canyon Springs High School had their Prom the very same night. So I got to drive my baby sister Paige all over to get her makeup done and take pictures for Prom. Her dress was stunning and her date was suave. I feel really old saying this but... It seems like just yesterday I was going to all these senior functions like prom and graduation. Today someone asked me what grade I was in and about dropped dead when I said I was going into my junior year of COLLEGE! Really?



Another thing about this time of year, is that it seems like every other weekend we are celebrating something. We have Easter, my mom's birthday, mothers day, my papa's birthday, my brothers birthday, fathers day... the list goes on and on. 4 of the listed holidays have to do with my amazing parents. I really do have amazing parents, they have always supported me in everything I've done and are always pushing me past my own expectations. So thanks Mom & Paps... I love you immensely


No comments: