Friday, July 1, 2011

Send Off


This is it!
I leave for a 10 day trip in Utah tomorrow!
Today my mom called and asked me what my plans were...
Ummm. Did I make specific plans? No.
But I can assure you that every moment will be well spent.

I get to see some of my Jerusalem friends! Has it really been over 2 months already? Gosh, I still miss the Old City.
&& I get to spend time with my girls (minus jessica b, who would rather spend time with her family in Hawaii or something.) Which means I still wont get much sleep.

&Best of ALL... I get to see one of my best friends marry the man of her dreams.

Hasta Pasta.



1 comment:

Jess said...

HAVE FUN!! I would say I'm really jealous but I get to see someone on Sunday that I'm kind of excited about... but I do wish I could be there to play with everyone! Give everyone my love, and hopefully I'll see you in a couple weeks!