Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Twilight



twi·light/ˈtwīˌlīt/Noun

1. The soft glowing light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, caused by the reflection of the sun's rays from the atmosphere.

Is it just me, or does everyone have a favorite time of day?
I love the way the world looks just before the sun sets.
The light is a perfect golden yellow and it seems to bring life into everything it touches.
It makes the dust floating from my window begin to sparkle and creates rainbows in my eyelashes.
For me, there is nothing more perfect than laying in my bed with the windows wide open and just soaking it all in. I truly believe that it brings out every color in its purest form. Its so romantic, and really a spiritual experience for me. Its as if those last minuets of light are the most brilliant to give us something to hold on to until it comes again the next morning.


&& the perfect song to enjoy the transition with.

p.s. who saw the movie? It was probably one of the most beautiful films I've seen.

2 comments:

Thayne said...

Great flick. Laurie and I loved it...Yes, we are both dedicated followers of British drama.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you feel better. I am know an official dedicated stalker.

Rachel Garrett said...

Kate, I am obsessed with you. I love this picture.
You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G