Thursday, December 22, 2011

For Your Holiday Ears

I don't know how I managed to get through the last 2 months of school with sick roommates and the day I get home from our travels I catch the common cold. My immune system needs to kick it up a notch. But hey, at least it gives me reason to stay in bed all morning. I love not having to set an alarm for the next day. 

How this all relates to my post today? I have no clue.
But I just wanted to share a few more of my recent holiday favorite tunes. My roommate made a rule that we weren't allowed to celebrate christmas before thanksgiving. Which, by the way, I totally agree with... but sometimes I like to bend those rules by arguing that I'm not playing 'Christmas Music' but 'Winter Music'. It's a stretch, I know.



Hope you are having a fabulous holiday!

1 comment:

anna said...

Your taste in music only cements our friendship in my mind.