Friday, August 12, 2011

Low Key Famous

Last summer our family decided it was about time to take family pictures.
Our last formal family picture was before my little brother Scott was born and he is now 11 years old.
So yes, it was necessary.

We booked a session with Matt Clayton while we were up in Utah for a week.
I was way excited because I love love love his work and his blog and I think he makes everyone look like a Ralph Lauren model. With my impeccable timing, I managed to get super sick the day before our shoot. Lucky me.

Anyways, we got the pictures back and loved them. With the exception of my grey sick appearance and straight hair... why did I do that? Anyways, we thought our family wasn't good looking enough to make the blog. But one year later... we made it. On the Matt Clayton blog. Talk about feeling famous.

Check out the post HERE.

Also, if you are in Utah and need pictures taken for any reason: family, engagement, or just because you want a new profile picture... Call Matt. Seriously. Call him right now. Besides the fact that he is super talented, he is also really fun to work with, he makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Just do it okay?

1 comment:

Kate Magleby said...

I love him! He just took our family pictures so hopefully my family will join your's on the blog!