Thursday, December 9, 2010

Photography Major

As many of you know, I applied to the photography department at BYU. I received a letter from them today and unfortunately, I was not accepted to the program.


I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who visits this site, whether its your first time or if you are a constant viewer. Thank you. It really means so much to me to hear your feedback and your interest in my work. I love photography and knowing that people even come and look at my work means so much to me. So thank you for all your positive comments and your support.


Even though I was not accepted into the major, I still plan to increase my talent as a photographer. I am disappointed that photography will not be my major here at BYU, but I am thankful that I had the chance to try. I'm thankful for all the work that I put into it and all my classes that I took for this plan. I have learned so much.

As I plan for the future, I realize that God has a plan for all of us, and it is much better then the plans that we make for ourselves.


Just know that I'm not giving up!

This is not the end of me and my camera.



No comments: