Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crap

All in all I've had a pretty crappy morning.
So... in order to turn that frown upside down i'm going to make a list of all the things that made me smile today.

Phone call from my parents... those guys always have the best advice


My new anthro boots... everytime I look down at them I smile

My great roommates and friends who encourage me and tell me how great I am

Zupas... that place has the best soup for down days

Cool teachers that give you assignments like "Draw something that would be useful if there was a zombie apocalypse"

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints... for always giving me an eternal perspective and keeping me optimistic when things go wrong.



&& Last but certainly not least. The realization that things will be okay. That life will go on, just in a different direction then you planned. I'm excited to start a new journey, to go to Jerusalem and forget myself. To strengthen my relationship with my Savior. To see things that I never dreamed I would. I have had an amazing life and I have a feeling that this pattern will serve me unfailingly.

Ohh life's simple pleasures.


No comments: