Monday, February 6, 2012

The Russian Cosmonaut

If you don't do anything other than watch this clip today, you'll walk away satisfied. 
Saturday morning I woke up and all I wanted to do was watch a really, really good movie.
I had just gotten 'Another Earth' in the mail, and since Zoe recommended it to me, I thought i'd pop it in.
Let me just say I was entirely smitten. Its been over 24 hours and I'm still thinking about it. 
The music, the actors, the imagery, just everything was spot on.

But, if I were to pinpoint my very favorite scene, I'd point right to this one.
I'll refrain from my analysis of it, because I just think its something that you need to go in open minded about. So just leave me a nice little comment letting me know what you thought, because I can guarantee it'll make you think. 

No comments: