Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bits and Pieces


“All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope... all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect... who might be searching for us.” -- The Wonder Years

Isn't that cute?! I just wanted to share that little thought with you all. Now for a couple pictures! I'm way too tired to write anything but I wanted to post some cool pictures. I've been keeping them until I get good internet to post them in big sizes but I'm tired of waiting. So here they are!


Captured this in the city the other day, its funny to see people riding donkeys down the street along side all of the cars and busses.


Here we are in front of the Garden Tomb, this was one of the best days I've had thus far. I love these girls!


Me in front of the entrance to the Garden Tomb.

Tonight we traveled into West Jerusalem. I got Ice Cream while Jess and Donavan grabbed French Crepes. DELICIOUS!

This is my new favorite thing I own! I tried to haggle for it and discovered that I'm REALLY bad at it, such a pushover. I still got a good deal though! Its warm and I needed a jacket because the one I brought doesn't keep me warm enough.


Today some kids from the center went out into a park to have a mini soccer tournament, some of the local kids decided to jump in with us. I haven't played soccer in years but still had a lot of fun. We also found this SWEET workout area for adults and the coolest children's playground ever. Videos to come... someday.


P.S. Sorry my spelling and grammar has been so terrible. I don't even read over my posts before I publish them because I'm just so eager to go out and do things. Maybe one day I'll get on and fix all of that but as far now you are just going to have to deal with my illiteracy(:

No comments: