Thursday, August 5, 2010

Get a Grip

I have been so overwhelmed with all the stuff I have to do

Pack for school
Edit photos
Send photos
Work 8 hours a day
Babysit
Fix my computer
Hang out with my best friend before he is gone for 2 years
Update my blog
Get a hold on my life

I was so stressed out even thinking about it...

and then I found this quote

"The secret to getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small managable tasks, and then starting on the first one" - Mark Twain

It made me feel so much better. I can get a hold on this I just need to do it a little at a time.
Why stress about the big things like what I'm going to major in, what career path to take, stuff like that? I need to just start with the here and now. Take one small step forward and eventually everything will fall into place.

Thank goodness for famous writers who can calm me with one small sentance

Love always,
K

No comments: