Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ketchup

How is it that time continues to pass more quickly every day? I feel like one day I'll blink and suddenly look in the mirror to realize I've aged 50 years without even realizing it. What have I been doing with all this time? Well since you asked...

Lots of time in the library. Most of the time I'm studying... but sometimes Nick and I take meditation breaks. I really invested myself into my school work this semester. Maybe it's all the habbits from my mission, but I think a big part of it is that I've come to really appreciate my education. Living in Italy I realized just how blessed I am to be able to attend a university and expand my vision. Instead of just trying to get through classes, I've really put my heart and soul into it and the whole semester felt really rewarding.


IMG_1886



After all that hard work it was home for the holidays. We spent this christmas doing my favorite things... reading books (I read The Moon and More & Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me), going to the movie theater (The Hobbit & Into the Woods), walking on the beach, eating too much, making tamales, indoor skydiving, going to disneyland, road tripping, wedding crashing, and holding babies. It's my idea of a perfect holiday.
IMG_2046 IMG_2072 IMG_2097 IMG_2225 IMG_2247 IMG_2261 IMG_2282 IMG_2332 IMG_2474 IMG_2530 IMG_2521 IMG_2536 IMG_2598 IMG_2617 IMG_2650 IMG_2723



Now it's back to the grind. I've had a lot going on since I got back. I got a promotion at my job so I've been working more hours. I just started working on a project with Fundacion Paraguaya that I am really excited about. I hosted a taco party. My sister moved in. Oh and I got the stomach flu so for 3 days I laid on my couch and watched Gilmore Girls. The best news of all is that THE BACHELOR is back on. Nothing gets me more excited than watching the Bachelor with my friends. Onion girl? Really?

  IMG_2778 IMG_2829


No comments: