Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quick Update

So I know I have been bad at this, but I do have excuses.
excuse number:
1... I have to go to school
2... School requires that I do a lot of homework
3... I also have a Job
4... and I have to somehow make friends

therefore my blog updates have been limited, but hey, I'm trying and that counts for something right?

Well school has been great, I love all my classes. Right now I'm really loving my drawing class, I'm not very good but its so much fun. Right now we are starting pastels and let me tell you if you haven't played around with them before, you MUST do so. Here is one I did of myself the other day for fun. My teacher challenged us to do a self portrait every day to see how good we could get, so here is day one.



So I know it doesn't really look like me but I'm practicing. We'll see where this goes.

I also am doing a lot with photography. I did some engagements with my good friend Ashley and I just love how they turned out. I asked my beautiful friend Kaile to model with me the other day so we dressed her up and drove up the Canyon and had a blast. Tomorrow I'm doing a photoshoot with my roomate Zoe and I'll let the idea for that be a surprise(: but i'm excited! Check out the blog here

No updates on the boys;) sorry mom no juice for you there haha My friends are sure I'll be married in no time but I'm going to prove them wrong haha


Well I'm off to class! I LOVE BYU

xoxo
K

No comments: